Monday, August 02, 2010

A Photo A Day Week 38

This one's for Laura, my loyal subscriber!

[259] Monday 19 July 2010: I was so happy to pick Donnie up at the airport after his conference... but Willie Maize greeted him with a flat tire.
[260] Tuesday 20 July 2010: I made salt and vinegar potatoes that were more of a hit with me than D.[261] Wednesday 21 July 2010: We went on a date to see Inception. It was great![262] Thursday 22 July 2010: The very beginning of our cave in the cave class.[263] Friday 23 July 2010: The cave in its second or third incarnation. It turns out weaving ribbon takes a long ass time. As does making chicken wire safe for 5 year olds.[264] Saturday 24 July 2010: I put my stamping hand to work. Well, both of them, really.[265] Sunday 25 July 2010: This beautiful Georgia tomato was the size of a small pumpkin!

1 comment:

Don Wiss said...

I don't know where you got the idea that potatoes are on the caveman diet. They certainly aren't. One of the tenets of the caveman/paleo diet is the food must be edible raw, though cooking is allowed. Potatoes are toxic raw. Plus they are a menber of the nightshade family, which have even more toxins. Plus they are loaded with carbs, which cause even more problems. The only time I will eat potatoes is when traveling and eating out and I can't get enough food to eat otherwise. But when eating at home there is no reason why all ingredients can't be paleo.