Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Photo A Day Week 46

[315] Monday 14 September 2010: My afternoon job was cancelled so Donnie and I went on a lovely date to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (HI-larious) and eat pizza at Fritti (DE-licious).


[316] Tuesday 15 September 2010: The commiseration of Sophia's visa denial continues with Guinness, ice cream and pie. Ahh, the sacrifices I make for my friends.
[317] Wednesday 16 September 2010: I bought brother a porcelain travel mug and looked for random things around the house to fill in the spaces of the shoebox I sent it in. Magic erasers, a recipe, cards, tea and a can opener.
[318] Thursday 17 September 2010: Everything you see here (except the table and chairs) fit into that ginormous bag Mandi made me. It was time for a cleansing.
[319] Friday 18 September 2010: I went to this lake, upon which there is a Starbucks, to enjoy a chai latte and The Corrections while I waited for job #2 to start.[320] Saturday 19 September 2010: After a day of tubing on the Chattahoochee and an evening of Aziz Ansari the twins and I hoofed it to Gladys Knight's place for chicken and waffles.

[321] Sunday 20 September 2010: Rosebud for brunch. Mmmm. Also, Donnie found perhaps the best ad I've ever seen in Atlanta, for the best brewery in Michigan. The copy reads: For those who choose restaurants by their tap handles. Yes.

No comments: