Wednesday, June 09, 2010

A Photo A Day Week 29

Oh boy have I been slacktastic. Between the end of the school year, the wedding planning and all of the spontaneous road trips D and I have taken over the past few weeks I haven't had time to upload all of the awesome photos I've taken. Well no more of that. Here they come!

[196] Monday 17 May 2010: My kids painted my face! The girls thought my "makeup" looked great.
[197] Tuesday 18 May 2010: Deleted photo!

(One sad thing about going so long between uploading photos is I forgot which things on my camera I'd already uploaded. I therefore deleted some crucial photographic evidence. Luckily I think there are school photos from these days which I will try to retrieve. Still, sad face)


[198] Wednesday 19 May 2010: A photo of photos of my Thai class that hang on my wall. I see them every day and they make me smile.[199] Thursday 20 May 2010: Alicia tests out the field day set up. It looks like a winner!
[200] Friday 21 May 2010: I prepared this fish Thai style for D to grill. It was absolutely delectable.[201] Saturday 22 May 2010: Our class gave us bouquets, gift cards and thank you notes. They are so sweet.
[202] Sunday 23 May 2010: We found this black widow spider while doing yard work. You can't see it here, but there is a definite red hourglass shape on its belly. Awesome!

No comments: